18 november 2013

Inspiration

I have been busy with all kind of things lately. And my head is bursting with ideas!

We had an inspirational day with the Dutch Quilters Guild at the Gardens of Appeltern. And here is the result…
Some old spoons and forks, stick apples on top et voila!! The birds are happy!

I taught two lovely ladies making small Christmas ornaments at my home.

And now my bee friends want to come over and give it a try too. The cardboard kits have been ordered ladies!

And my  Dear Jane with Kaffe Fasset fabric is growing slowly. I met with Sandra (click to go to her webpage and see what amazing things she makes and sells!!) to see what progress we made in the last weeks.
This always gives me an energy boost and all I want to do now is make another DJ block!


I am going to put the sashings in a special way, got the pattern from one of the ladies from our bee.

Did I already tell you I have too many ideas and plans in my head?  Oh yeah, told you already…..

Keep looking, you will find inspiration everywhere around you!!

Rose-Anne


3 opmerkingen:

  1. What a great idea with your bird feeder! Quite unusual. And I've been admiring your little houses on FB already. Heather and I were making boxes the other day and Heather tried to copy you. It turned out quite cute. Where do you get the card board kits from? xx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Isn't it great when you're in that mood where you see opportunities and ideas anywhere you look? Very contagious ;-)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Love your houses. They inspired me to have a go so I hope to get mine on my blog soon so you can see them.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen